Thursday, January 3, 2008

NCD

Seriously,

I've seen some of the other comic blogs out there. I simply can't devote that much time and energy into such a high level of analysis. I love to read about what other people think about the funnybooks I'm taking on, because only one of my close circle of friends is a comic nerd and he's been working on getting out of the habit for a couple of years now.

Which leaves me at a disadvantage when I try to engage in any sort of discourse.

I'm cutting back on my weekly haul. It's primarily a space thing.

I'm trying to sell some of my stash on ebay. Not terrible stuff, but some of the excess that I've picked up in 15 years of collecting. Honestly it's hardly selling like hotcakes. Or at all. It's frankly just sitting there and will expire quietly with no bidders. Which makes me wonder how the heck I'm going to get rid of it. Not all of it is age appropriate to hand out to my friend's kids.

Thoughts?

Anyway. My Pull List.

Blue Beetle #22 (An oversight from last week)
Hellblazer #239
Midnigher #15
Countdown to Mystery #4
Metal Men #5
Thunderbolts #118
Ultimate Human #1

No comments: