Monday, April 7, 2008

Wild Weddings

So.

We hit up the florist on the weekend. We knocked boutonnières, bouquets and corsages out of the park in no time flat.

We're going with a red and white theme. Original we're not. But as long as the tableclothes don't look like a cheap pizzeria we're good with it.

Unfortunately the one thing we have yet to agree on is centerpieces. I like a simple flower arrangement and S wants lanterns. We couldn't be more diametrically opposed to each others preferences if we tried. But while we were at the florist she showed us some possible floral centerpieces and I saw a couple I really liked.

It's funny, when we were outlining which designs we liked the best, I found they were really indicative of our personalities. I preferred to just let it all hang out. I liked the arrangements natural and unforced, a little messy even. While S preffered a more subdued, artistic take on them. It was eerie just how easy it was to match each arrangement with each person, personality identification through floral arrangement.

No comments: