Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fishing recap.

Back from the ‘fishing weekend’ at ye olde family cottage this weekend. Although, in all honesty, they should just change the event title to ‘poker weekend’ and be done with it.

I spent half an hour on the dock casting my lure out into the wild blue yonder. The rest of that time I was in the cottage losing my shirt at poker. Technically I split three pots with my god-brother M. But that’s not winning, that’s just trying to wrap things up so you can move along to the next game.

Packed on five pounds from greasy food and beer and I didn’t regret a single morsel of it until I huffed and puffed my way around the Ultimate field last night. (Bean pole was out of shaaaape)

Right now I’m trying to keep on top of all my pending school assignments so that when S and I wing are way to Oz in a month or so I won’t be completely screwing over my grades.

Other than that it’s pretty quiet right now. Busy (work, school, frisbee, etc) but with day to day stuff not special projects. I’ve been feeling a strong desire to be creative lately. And I’m trying to find the time to do so, but as always that’s an uphill battle and it always seems to be the last thing I tackle in my day, not the first.

No comments: