Monday, June 2, 2008

Back in the saddle again.

I was away last week at a work conference.

So my posting accordingly dropped to nil.

I'm spending today rotating between editing the second draft of the mag, which looks great, and putting the finishing touches on my second in-class speech. The designer always gives me some initial push back on magazine related editing critiques but then turns in the best re-edits.

That says more about his talent than it does about my edits. He makes my job so much easier.

Anyway tonight's speech is supposed to be a demonstration speech. Think cooking show or infomercial if you want to get a taste of what that entails. So I decided to speak about "The three most commonly used throws in Ultimate Frisbee."

Here's some raw material that I'll be using with the meat of the speech to come later.

Enjoy.

Or not.

The Backhand.

The Forehand (or Flick).

The Hammer.

No comments: