Thursday, June 19, 2008

Next up, Baby Faulk

Congratualations to baby sis.

On Tuesday her boyfriend (now fiance) M got down on one knee and popped the question. Now it looks like next summer there'll be another wedding in the family. At least this time I'll have the luxury of not having to work nearly as hard on it.

(Those making the observation that I'm not working very hard now are asked to please leave the room)

Even though my own upcoming nuptuals aren't far in the offing it gobsmacks me that baby sis can be this close to tying the knot. The last thing my mother used to say to me when I went out the front door to school was "make sure you look after your sisters." Even though neither sister has needed me to look out for them in quite some time I'm still enormously protective of them both.

Congrats again baby sis, and just remember, whatever happens to me on my wedding by your hand will surely be revisited to you, ten-fold.

Some things, never change.

No comments: