Thursday, January 8, 2009

On the road again

So.

Over the holidays S and I were involved in a collision.

Everyone was fine, even if there were a couple of scary moments (oh look, that car is getting AWFULLY close to my side window, and it seems to be coming ever so quickly).

Unfortunately, after the accident, our car was a write off. I’ve been driving my parents Win(d)star around for the past three weeks and I won’t cry at all to see the back of that particular whale. The slightest gust of wind is enough to push this thing all over the road, which can be a little scary when highway driving, white knuckles all the way.

So after some fruitless and highly frustrating outings we’ve finally closed the deal on our replacement vehicle.

It’s the exact same model.
It’s the exact same colour.
It’s the exact same year.

Only it has 40,000 less km on it, as well as a remote starter.

Upgrade?

No comments: