Friday, February 27, 2009

Weekend

Ahhh.

The weekend.

Those precious 48 hours where your time is hypothetically your own. With S working this weekend that last statement finally has the ring of truth to it. I could spend my time wisely, catching up on schoolwork or entering the three boxes of books I have stashed in the car (We've sold seven books in February, so we're doing extratordinarily well right now...ha-cha-cha).

BUT.

I have a new addiction. Civilization IV (with expansion pack). For the last month of my life this game has taken up every increasingly rare spare moment I have. In a bid to shake me out of my reverie my wife has threatened divorce and\or physical violence with varying desgrees of sucess.

I've always had a weakness for the Civ franchise (thank you for that Adam) but C-4 has become the perfect outlet for an overworked me.

For the most part I've suceeded in weaning myself off the game. Only that was before the prospect of 48 Chris-centric hours were streched out before me like a field of candy and free comic books.

I mean, I'm strong. But I'm not that strong.

1 comment:

GunMetalBlue said...

NEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRDDDD!

*runs away*