Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Pull List: 28\2\7

52 #43
Batman #664
Justice #10
Wolverine #51

Short list this week. Justice has been a good read so far and I'm sorry to see that there's only three issues left. Always enjoy Ross' work. I actually got around to picking up Kingdom Come today. I was flipping through my pulls and I just really felt like getting something with a little meat to it. I've read it so many times, but I've never bothered to buy it for myself.

I'm hoping Morrison redeems himself with Batman this week because the last issue was so dissapointing from so many standpoints. As prose it wasn't the worse thing I've ever read, but having to read it in 16 pt font with so those cheesy computer graphics made it an obligation and not a treat.

52 is 52 and while I've enjoyed it so far none of the "big" payoffs it's been delivering in the home stretch have really been worth the time I've invested in it.

Wolverine probably won't make my reading list much longer. I like Loeb but the set up last ish didn't do anything for me and I was vaguely insulted by the "I Hate Canada" comment that Wolverine tossed off as his parting shot of the filler story. Not enough for me to give up on it quite yet, but its definetly on the bubble.

No comments: